We provide comprehensive diagnostic services for blood disorders starting from the evaluation of simple anaemias going across complex multifactorial diseases including bleeding and thrombotic disorders extending to malignancies such as acute leukaemia. Services include:
- Routine Haematology
- Automated and advanced Immunohematology
- Complete bone marrow evaluation with Immunohistochemistry
- Advanced Coagulation assays for bleeding and thrombotic disorders
- Multiparametric Flowcytometry for Haematolymphoid malignancies, Immune disorders, PNH & Stem cell enumeration
- High end advanced testing for detection of Haemoglobinopathies
- Automated Urinalysis with advanced imaging microscopy
- Automated ESR & Body fluid analysis
We use state-of-the-art BD FACS LYRIC flow cytometry system (3 laser, 10 colour) to diagnose cancer and non-cancerous diseases including Leukaemia, Lymphomas, cell counts in HIV, CD34 stem cell enumeration, HLA typing, HLA B27, Flow crossmatch, Primary Immunodeficiency disorders, PNH and quantification of cells in body fluids.
a) Newborn Screening (NBS)
We offer newborn screening to identify conditions that can affect a child’s long-term health or survival. Early detection, diagnosis, and intervention can prevent death or disability and enable children to reach their full potential.
b) Liquid chromatography–mass spectrometry (LC-MS)
We follow LC-MS protocols, which is a gold standard technique for the measurement of Vitamin D, therapeutic drugs like Tacrolimus etc and Steroid panel.
Our Histopathology department can perform diagnosis through both Biopsy and Digital Pathology, for various types of cancer. We can examine suspicious ‘lumps and bumps’, identify the nature of the abnormality and, if malignant, provide information to the clinician about the type of cancer, its grade and, for some cancers, its responsiveness to certain treatments.
a) Digital Pathology Services
We ensure reporting accuracy with the shorter turnaround time for complex diagnosis. This includes primary tissue diagnosis on an FDA approved platform along with digital image analysis for breast cancers and second opinion (Indian and International Consultants)
b) Immunohistochemistry Services
We test for more than 100 markers on a completely automated platform including companion diagnostic markers like Her2/neu, PDL-1 and ALK.
We provide comprehensive tests for the detection of chromosomal abnormalities, such as pre-natal & post-natal constitutional disorders, oncology diseases including blood cancers & other organ cancers. For patients with hematologic or oncologic malignancies, cytogenetic testing plays a key role in the diagnosis, prognosis, and selection and monitoring of treatment. Services include:
- Karyotyping - Chromosome analysis for prenatal samples (amniotic fluid, chorionic villous tissue, products of conception), peripheral blood, bone marrow, lymphomas and solid tumours
- FISH (fluorescence in situ hybridization) assays
We practice a holistic multidisciplinary approach in Diagnostic Microbiology with conventional, manual methods complementing ancillary, automated technology. Services include:
- Bacteriology: Automated mass spectrometry microbial identification system that uses Matrix Assisted Laser Desorption Ionization Time-of-Flight (MALDI-TOF) technology for BACTERIA, FUNGI, YEAST, MYCOBACTERIUM
- Culture: Blood, Urine, Other body fluids, Pus, Tissue
- Automated and Manual Antibiotic Sensitivity testing
- TB diagnosis – Automated and Manual platforms including GeneXpert and Line probe assay
- Immunology: Indirect Immunofluorescence (IIF) for Autoimmunity testing (ANA and ANCA), EIA for Allergy testing
- Food intolerance IgG mediated testing with 217 food antigens
- Mycology: Fungal Culture Yeast identification and sensitivity, Mould and Dermatophyte Identification
We provide completely automated PCR (Polymerase Chain Reaction-Qualitative and Quantitative). Services include:
- Infectious diseases: Viral Assay (HIV, HBV, HCV, HSV, CMV, EBV, JC/BK), HPV screening and genotyping, H1N1, COVID 19
- Oncology Services: BCR-ABL 1, JAK 2 mutation, KRAS, BRAF, EGFR mutation
- Syndromic approach panel- FilmArray-Biofire: Blood culture identification panel, Respiratory panel, Pneumonia panel, Gastrointestinal panel, Meningitis panel